Jan 24, 2010


I decided to focus my thoughts on what I am grateful for today. I really am a lucky person... I know I could say I am blessed and I might be but saying that does not feel natural to me... sooo I will just say I am fortunate instead.


I have a terrific husband who tells me everyday at least once a day that he loves me - he usually squeezes in a few more throughout the day. I have a terrfic 32 year old son who also tells me he loves me everytime he talks to me and he enjoys hanging out with me. His girlfriend makes me homemade chicken soup when I am sick. And bakes homemade pies when its out birthdays! Yum! I have loving furbabies that are always extremely happy to see me no matter how long I am gone. We live in clean, safe, quiet condo complex. We successfully moved to southern California. We live 30 minutes from the beach!


I am basically a happy person but there are times I can dwell on the negative and worry myself into a funk. I will work on focusing on the positive things in my life and how fortunate I am instead of thinking about the things I do not have. What are you grateful for in your life?

Oh, and I am grateful for the other people I have met in blogland, even though I have not met them I feel a kinship with them and I am grateful for their kind words, funny stories, beautiful photos and for them sharing their lives with me.


Hope your day is filled with laughter and things to be grateful for.

xoxo Inge

No comments: