Jan 3, 2010


I had the day off today and It sure was nice... I get two more days in a row! The last time I got 3 days off in a row I drove to Chico to pick up the family. It was exciting but not restful. The weather has been in the 70s which is sooo nice... at least for me. The weather was one of the reasons we moved to Southern California. John had the day off too so we went to the dog park. We enjoy watching the pooches play with each other and I find it relaxing.

Tomorrow I have to do a few errands but I want to focus on brainstorming about what I want to do with the rest of my life... professionally that is. The problem is I have too many interests and I need to narrow it down and just go for it. I have worked for myself as a massage therapist, owned a booth inside an antique mall, and sold things on eBay and Etsy. The only lucrative business was the massage but my fingers aren't really up to it anymore. I want to find something John and I can do together... probably involving animals... at least to some degree.

Any suggestions are welcome!

p.s. I got 2 server shifts starting the day after I leave my current position. Things are looking up already!

Hope your week is fun and don't forget to laugh out loud!

xoxo Inge

No comments: