May 22, 2009

I am a parrot head!











































































































I am crazy about the Jimmy Buffet. I have not gone to one of his concerts in 8 years, but before that almost every year for 6 years. He performed at Irvine amphitheater tonight and what a party!!!! It was the largest crowd I have ever seen... all ages sharing the Buffet experience. If you have never gone to a Buffet concert you must go at least once in your lifetime. It is one HUGE all day tail gate party among a sea of motor homes. It 's a day to let your hair down and drink and boogie til the sun goes down and comes up again!
Hope you have a fantastic action packed FUN Memorial Day! and don't forget to laugh out loud!
xoxo Inge
This concert was a gift for Mother's Day from James and Anna. I am one lucky mom!

No comments: