May 27, 2009

I have said it before...

ants drive me crazy but I feel so guilty killing them. I found 3 yes! 3 ant hills in my backyard! Crap! One of them was right next to my bedroom window and I know it is just a matter of time before they move inside. The weather is getting hotter and the ants are on the move taking their eggs with them. I did end up getting rid of them which really means I killed the nests. I just hate doing that. I start thinking about how they are going about their business... working away and here I come and really ruining their day.
It's the samething with snails. I can't help it, I think they are cute, but they sure do destroy my plants. I don't like killing them either, even if I use beer, somehow I try to fool myself that is ok because they are getting drunk first. I know that does not make sense. If I could only find a way to shooe them over to my neighbors house...

No comments: