May 29, 2009

I really like reading the other blogs...

I have learned lots of helpful hints from the other bloggers. For example I could not add links to my blog by copy and paste method. I would have to type each letter... what a pain! and you know how much I like to add links to my blog! I found that the proble was not my computer but the new IE8 I installed, I learned via the www.comedygoddess.blogspot.com/ blog that I would do better with Firefox and it now works! Now if I could just find an easy way to get rid of these ants...yes I am still battling them... so far the population is smaller though. Today I sprinkled baby powder in the area...it works inside the house so maybe it will work outside.
Now that I have fixed the link issue here is something to laugh about...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frz7a9M41Dk

No comments: