Jul 18, 2009

Spent the afternoon at Seal Beach








































































I took these pictures around the neighborhood in Seal Beach. What a beautiful community! There were a few homes for sale... one was listed for $1,399,000.00. Yikes!
















These two shops were next door to each other. The shop was french shabby chic... my favorite! and the tea shop actually was a place to have tea! They even supply the hats... too bad I'm a hardcore coffee drinker... but I could go for wearing the fun hat! There was a party going on when I got there! If you are in Seal Beach and like tea you must stop by. They have a website http://www.fairyteacottage.com/



































































This lovely garden nursery is on Main street, historic downtown Seal Beach



These two cuties enjoyed the beach with their mom in their very own stroller! I have to get one of these for Cooper & Olive to ride around in when we move.



































































It's a great day to soak up the sun at the beach. The sun was hot but there was a nice breeze to cool things off a bit.
Have a fun rest of your weekend. I have to get to bed early... tomorrow is the big flea market day at Long Beach.
Don't forget to laugh outloud
xoxo Inge





No comments: