Jul 16, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

Remember this song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHTN4Jvi6lg
Lately there have been some individuals that blog about their favorite things or what they are grateful for. To me, they mean the samething... so I decided to list my favorite things aka things I am grateful for:

Animals, walking, crawling, swimming, flying, both domestic and wild, I simply adore them.

Chocolate! Need I say more?

My husband, John. He supports me in all my adventures, no matter how crazy my ideas can get!

My son, James. He turned out to be a fun, considerate, and a well-adjusted individual, even though his childhood experiences (because of me) were at times challenging.

Dragonflies. I can watch them for hours.

Living in the USA , as a female and an individual. Take a look at the middle east and you will understand what I am thankful for.

Summer and Fall seasons. Summer because of the long sunny warm days. Fall because of the crisp mornings and evenings... the changing of the colors of the leaves... the crunching sound of walking in the fallen leaves.

Music! All kinds... for meditation, dancing, singing outloud!

Funny people! On television, in person, everyday people who are naturally funny...

Indian food! Yum!

Living in a time that has wonderful female role models while I was growing up and now.



I know there are more but I'm tapped out for now...

Hope your day is fun and don't forget to laugh outloud!

xoxo Inge

p.s. I made this video of Fred and Charma, Jame's neighbors I told you about before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RK5_WeFufg

No comments: