Jul 30, 2009


This symbol is like a beacon of light shining off the highways I travel. It shows me where the clean bathrooms are... the coffee to keep me awake on my drive... they are my office away from home where I can blog (like now) and check email and work on excel tutorials (like the one I am taking a break from). I always feel comfortable when I go to Starbucks. I know what to expect. I like the coffee cold and hot. I like the company, it's philosophy, and the way it treats its employees. Everyone who works at least 20 hours a week gets health insurance.
Now that I have given a free plug to Starbucks I have to go back and study the excel tutorial.
Zzzzzzzzz!
Have a fun day and don't forget to laugh outoud!
xoxo Inge
I just ran into this on youtube. It's the music from one of my all time fav movies.

No comments: