Jul 26, 2011


































John & I went to Huntington Beach yesterday. I haven't been since last year so it was so nice to feel the ocean air. I always feel relaxed by the ocean. This coming weekend is the big surfing competition in Huntington Beach....which I didn't know until yesterday is one of the best places to surf outside of Hawaii. There were lots of bleachers and tents lined up on the sand...people were everywhere...laying on the beach and playing in the water. In fact there were so many people in the water it was interesting to watch the surfers maneuver their boards around them.
There was even a woman wearing a thong and 6 inch heels walking with her beau! She was pretty far away when I got my camera out, but I couldn't help myself, I had to take a picture.
Hope you got to spend time doing something fun today. xo Inge








No comments: