Jul 29, 2011

I feel better today. A couple of days ago I was in alot of pain in the rear end area. It burned like it did when I had radiation treatments. That scared me because I didn't know what was going on with me, but today that area feels better. Hubby's sister and husband are coming to visit from Switzerland August 7th and I am working on getting a wheelchair for me. I want to go out and site see with them but my energy is only good for 45 minutes max. I have to rest for a while before going on...so I thought a wheelchair would come in handy...that way I can walk until I get tired and have hubby wheel me the rest of the time. There is so much red tape to rent a wheelchair...approvals from insurance, etc. I decided to get this started now and hopefully I will have one in time. Whoever said that our health care is between the patient and doctor is a real joke and obviously has never been seriously ill. It is the insurance companies that have the final say and that is just too much power. The only way the patient and doctors have power is if the patient can afford to pay cash!
Don't forget to eat your fruits & veggies! xo Inge

No comments: